Diamond cutting blade,diamond saw blade,ceramic tile cutting blade, marble cutting blade, granite cutting blade,saw blade
The matrix is the main support part of the bonded cutter head, while the cutter head is the cutting part in the process of use. The cutter head will be consumed continuously in use, while the matrix will not, The reason why the cutter head can cut is because it contains diamond. Diamond is the most hard material at present, it cuts the processed object by friction in the cutter head, and the diamond particles are wrapped in the cutter head by metal.
Manufacturing process of diamond cutting blade:
1. Sintered diamond cutting blade: divided into cold pressing sintering and hot pressing sintering.
2. Welding diamond cutting blade: there are two kinds of welding: high-frequency welding and laser welding. High-frequency welding will weld the cutter head and the substrate together through high-temperature molten medium, and laser welding will melt the contact edge of the cutter head and the substrate through high-temperature laser beam to form metallurgical combination.
3. Electroplated diamond cutting blade: the powder of the cutting head is attached to the substrate by electroplating method.
Cutting piece classification:
1. Continuous edge saw blade: the continuous saw blade is usually made by sintering method. Bronze bond is commonly used as the basic matrix material. Water must be added to ensure the cutting effect when cutting, and the type of gap can be cut by laser.
2. Blade type cutting piece: saw tooth broken, fast cutting speed, suitable for dry and wet cutting methods.
3. Turbine type cutting blade: combined with the advantages of the first two items, the saw tooth continuously presents a turbine like uniform convex concave, which improves the cutting speed and prolongs the service life.
Different kinds of diamond saw blades are selected for different materials, and different powder formulations are suitable for the characteristics of different materials, which have a direct impact on the quality, effect, qualification rate and even cost and benefit of the material products.
The factors affecting the efficiency and life of diamond circular saw blade are cutting process parameters, diamond particle size, concentration, bond hardness, etc. According to the cutting energy, there are linear speed of saw blade, cutting concentration and feed speed.
1. Suitable for cutting terrazzo marble.
2. Cutting of cement pavement, hard refractory and non-metallic materials.
3. Slotting of road, bridge and river.
4. The engraving of road surface and bridge deck.
5. Widely used in municipal construction, road reconstruction, airport runway construction, concrete pavement and other construction sites, especially suitable for asphalt and concrete pavement cutting operation
In practice, the linear speed of diamond circular saw blade is limited by the equipment conditions, the quality of the saw blade and the property of the stone to be cut. In terms of the best service life and cutting efficiency of the saw blade, the linear speed of the saw blade should be selected according to the properties of different stones. When sawing granite, the linear speed of saw blade can be selected in the range of 25m ~ 35m / s. For granite with high content of quartz and difficult to cut, the lower limit of saw blade linear speed is suitable. In the production of granite face brick, the diameter of diamond circular saw blade is small and the linear speed can reach 35m / s.
150 mm diamond cutting blade, 180 mm diamond slotted blade, 350 mm diamond saw blade, 400 mm constant sharp pebble saw blade, 500 mm concrete saw blade, 600 mm diamond wall cutting blade, 700 mm wall saw blade, 800 mm diamond pile cutting blade, 900 mm diamond saw blade, 1000 mm diamond saw blade, 1200 mm concrete saw blade.
The feed rate is the feed speed of the stone to be cut. Its size affects the sawing rate, the force on the saw blade and the heat dissipation in the sawing area. Its value should be selected according to the nature of the stone to be cut. Generally speaking, cutting softer stones, such as marble, can be appropriately increased feed speed, if the feed speed is too low, it is more conducive to improve the sawing rate. If the feed rate is too low, the diamond edge can be easily ground. However, when sawing granite with coarse grain structure and uneven hardness, the feed speed should be reduced, otherwise the saw blade vibration will cause diamond fragmentation and reduce the sawing rate. The feed speed of sawing granite is generally selected in the range of 9m ~ 12m / min.
BOSENDA provides all kinds of cutting disc/Diamond Saw Blade/Diamond Cutting Blade. The head is sharp and wear-resistant, its service life is longer than that of the cutting discs in the general market. We provide complete specifications of different cutting discs,and our products are sold to all continents. We can also do non-standard cutting discs according to customers requirements.
BOSENDA cutting disc head part formulated with high quality hard alloy which make the discs more durable and prolong the working life.