Electric hammer drill bit, concrete drill bit, SDS, Max, Hex, percussion bit, perforator,drill bits
There are many types of electric hammer drill bits. When we drill different things, we use different drill bits. Of course, different types of drill bits are different. If we are worried about buying the wrong bits, we should carefully study the specifications and models of electric hammer bits. Only in this way can we know whether we need the drill bit. Let's have a look at the specifications and models of electric hammer bits?
Specifications of electric hammer bits: 6 mm, 8 mm x 110 mm; 8 mm x 160 mm; 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm x 10 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 16 mm, 20 mm x 450 mm etc.
The main body of cemented carbide hammer drill is made of high-quality alloy steel, and the cutter head is welded with cemented carbide. It can be used with all kinds of electric hammers. It is suitable for drilling on concrete, brick and other hard building materials. It is a drilling tool with wide application and high efficiency in construction and installation industry.
The specification of electric hammer drill set is: 5 * 110mm, 6 * 110mm, 6 * 160mm, 8 * 160mm, 10 * 160mm etc.
Round handle and square handle of electric hammer drill
6mm 8mm 10mm 12mm 14mm 16mm-28mm etc.
The length of through wall drill is 350mm
16MM 18MM 20MM 22MM 25MM 28MM
Characteristics of electric hammer bit
1. Good shock absorption system: can make the operator grip comfortable and relieve fatigue. The way to achieve this is through "vibration control system"; soft rubber handle is used to increase grip comfort;
2. Precise speed control switch: when the switch is lightly touched, the rotation speed is low, which can help the machine to pull out smoothly (for example, pulling out on a smooth surface such as tiles, which can not only prevent the bit from slipping, but also prevent the drilling from cracking. High speed can be used in normal operation to ensure work efficiency.
3. Stable and reliable safety clutch: also known as torque limiting clutch, it can avoid the high torque reaction force generated by the sticking of drill bit during the use process, which is a kind of safety protection for users. This feature also prevents the gear unit and the motor from stalling.
4. Comprehensive motor protection device: in use, it is inevitable that granular hard objects will enter the machine (especially for drilling upward on the machine, such as drilling on the top of the wall). If the motor does not have certain protection, it is easy to be broken or scratched by hard objects in high-speed rotation, which will eventually lead to motor failure.
5. Forward and reverse function: it can make the hammer more widely used, and its realization form is mainly realized by switching or adjusting the position of carbon brush. Generally, large brand tools will adjust the position of carbon brush (rotating brush holder), which has the advantages of convenient operation, effective suppression of sparks to protect the commutator and prolong the service life of the motor.
6. Hammer drill dual function
What should we pay attention to when using electric hammer bit?
1.Matters needing attention in the use of electric hammer bit - confirm whether the power supply connected on site is consistent with the electric hammer name plate. Whether the leakage protector is connected. The drill bit and the holder shall be matched and installed properly.
2.Precautions for the use of electric hammer drill - when drilling walls, ceilings and floors, it is necessary to confirm whether there are buried cables or pipes. When working at heights, pay full attention to the safety of objects and pedestrians below, and set warning signs when necessary.
3. Precautions for the use of electric hammer drill - confirm whether the switch on the hammer is cut off. If the power switch is on, the electric tool will turn suddenly when the plug is inserted into the power socket, which may cause personal injury. If the working place is far away from the power supply, the extension cable with sufficient capacity and qualified installation shall be used. If the extension cable passes through the pedestrian aisle, it shall be elevated or measures shall be taken to prevent the cable from being crushed and damaged
BOSENDA Electric Hammer Drill Bit/Concrete Drill Bits/Drill Bits/Electric Drill is made of 40Cr steel and original yg8c tungsten alloy. With strict control of high temperature heat treatment process,the product enjoys a perfect combination of hardness and toughness, and its surface treatment are ideally fine.
High quality alloy material is used to make the drill bit sharp and wear-resistant, prolong the service life and improve the impact resistance.
The package is usually in white plastic tube, and can also be customized according to customer requirements.
Another kind of drill bits is made of carbon steel.But the 40Cr drill bit has a more smooth appearance and a longer service life several times more than the carbon steel collective drill bit.
Product application: widely used for drilling on marble, granite, concrete, cement, brick wall and other materials.
The handle has max, SDS, hex and non-standard customization.
Note: the thickness of marble must be over than 50 mm, and reinforcement should be avoided when drilling in concrete.
BOSENDA Electric Hammer Drill Bit provides a complete sizes. Can meet the requirement for all needs in drill bit.