PVC rain prrof cloth, PE rain proof cloth,truck cover
Double side waterproof, four corners single fold edge heat sealing; rope along the edge for fixed function, for leisure vehicles, trucks, ships, construction sites, firewood, but also including trucks, trailers, equipment, ground, emergency rescue, painting, etc. The product has the advantages of waterproof, cold proof, sunscreen, anti-aging, UV resistance, durability, pressure resistance, folding resistance, corrosion resistance, portability, economical and practical benefits. The products are suitable for storage, construction, various tents, artillery coats, factories and mining enterprises, seaports, wharves, various greenhouses, vehicles, ships, airplanes and other means of transport and open goods cover and protect.
PVC rainproof cloth product introduction: thickened green tarpaulin, also known as PVC tarpaulin, coated with high strength polyester canvas, coated with polyvinyl chloride (PVC) paste resin, adding accelerator, mildew inhibitor, anti-aging agent, anti-static agent and other chemical additives, is plasticized at high temperature. With waterproof, mildew proof, cold resistance, aging resistance, anti-static and other properties, it can be processed into various sizes and models according to the needs of customers. When processing, the four sides of oilcloth are all wrapped, the four corners and four sides are buttonholed, and all hands are free
Characteristics of PVC rainproof cloth and points for attention in use:
1. It has the functions of waterproof, rainproof, sunscreen, mildew proof, tensile, folding and weathering, and has the characteristics of acid and alkali resistance, high temperature resistance, convenient washing and folding.
2. This product should avoid sharp metal sharp tools in use
Use and maintenance knowledge of PVC rainproof cloth:
1. When PVC tarpaulin is used, it should be avoided to scratch the cloth with sharp tools, which will lead to the decline of waterproof performance of the cloth.
2. After the use of PVC tarpaulin, it should be unfolded, dried and packaged for reuse.
3. When the PVC tarpaulins are stacked and stored, they should be protected from moisture and rodents. They should be dried regularly according to the local humidity and climate.
4. During the transportation of PVC tarpaulin, the force should be even as much as possible to prevent the outer package from being damaged and the insulation quilt from being torn by brute force.
5. PVC tarpaulin is generally not fireproof, so it should be kept away from the fire source when it is used, especially when it is stored.
6. When the PVC tarpaulin is unfolded, it is necessary to avoid damage to the insulation quilt caused by pulling on the ground.
7. Before the PVC tarpaulin is unfolded, the ground should be checked to remove sharp objects to prevent the cloth damage on the surface of the insulation quilt.
Generally, the cloth is made of polypropylene or polyethylene. Rain cloth is a kind of cloth with rain proof performance function.
BOSENDA provides a series of waterproof cloth/water proof cover with a complete specifications, for more details, feel free to contact us.